Friday, July 29, 2011

Turning 50

I am turning 50. That pretty much means I can do what ever I want for the day. I have chosen to update my blog. This will be a very random blog since I have not updated for a long time. I am just choosing random pictures in random order so if you find it a bit random then stalk someone else's blog. :)



Larry and I took the family to Hawaii this year. Fourteen people ranging in age of 76 down to 1.....Here we are at the Fia Fia Luau. Everyone happy? Look again...



The kids didn't like the luau to much but they did like the swimming pool and beach.















Last January Lindsea and Travis were married in the Salt Lake Temple. I had the pleasure of putting together an open house at our church. It was so fun since I have only have boys getting married. This was an honor for me to do something fun for the beautiful couple.




Sara Jones, who is Lindsea's cousin took these pictures of my boys being dad's. Love, Love Love these pictures. Thanks Sara


10 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back!!!! Love the pictures, love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about time! I've wondered if you were still alive, not really. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and happy fiftieth! Thanks again for your help at the open house. It was beyond the call of duty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have you back. It brought back wonderful memories of Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii looks like fun!

    And THANK YOU so much for the open house and all the other help with flowers, the creative bridal shower (who would have thought you could have one even though every one was spread out across the country??), helping Trav with his tux mailing, help with new dressers, etc. You and your family made things so easy on me (and my mom of course, which means my dad too...)! Love you Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of TJ's face when Nate is on his shoulders. He's having a blast. :)

    Sherry, your family is so beautiful! So happy for you all that you got to spend some time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't look a day over 30!! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inquiring minds want to know how many new family members will accompany you on the next Hawaii trip?!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very happy 50th birthday from the emerald isle ;-)

    ReplyDelete