Tuesday, May 8, 2012

President Uchtdorf and Gail Miller


This picture was taken just 1 hour after I smashed my car into this cute kids car.  To bad for him that I am 50 and an old lady.  Anyway, he was way nice to this old lady.

Do I look a little stressed.  I told Larry I would only go if he made sure I was sitting in a place were I could see President Uchtdorf.  And he delivered.  Such a handsome man. Yes, I mean both of them.


We were at the Legacy of Life dinner.  This is a dinner that Intermountain Healthcare sponsors.  They were honoring Gail Miller for her contributions to the community.  Great lady!


Fun night and yummy food!  Oh and President Uchtdorf won the centerpiece.  He was quit excited.  lol

2 comments:

  1. I envy you and all the interesting meeting you get to go to. I think they are both good looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing, except for the smashing of cars. Glad to see you are ok!

    ReplyDelete