Friday, October 8, 2010

Hancock Home Evening

There is nothing I like better than to gather the family.....all the family around for dinner and Family Night. We usually do this on Sunday nights. Someone once told me that I should plan dessert first and then worry about the rest later. So that is what I do.

I found a large cupcake mold on the internet. Ashley and I had fun making these. Ashley decorated the chocolate one and I did something to the other one.

Then we had a lesson on generating you own power to do better. The idea coming from a steam engine. Water boils at 212 degrees. Not 211, even though it is only one degree cooler. So if we try just a little harder we can even accomplish greater things.

So we enhanced the point by racing balloon cars by using our own "hot air"



KC totally dominated the Balloon Race.
But I think TJ dominated on the Hot Air part.



After we had photo sessions with the Grandkids.....I have to add many of those :)








I Love Family !!!

4 comments:

  1. I loved watching TJ blow up his balloon!! haha Your cupcakes were delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun family home evening. Sure love the pictures of those cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boys!! KC was telling me about his wins. It sounds like there was a lot of fun happening. Thanks for involving my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boys are growing up! And the cupcakes looked delicious, Looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete