Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ashley and the Karate Kid


So, the Karate Kid came out on video today and I had two kids who wanted me to go buy it right now. TJ and Dane. But it was Ashley who kept commenting on Jaden Smith. (Will Smith's son)

It went like this:
A: He is so cute
M: Oh, like, you really like him
A: Mom, he is only about ten
M: Well, Demi went for a much younger man
A: That is disgusting. I would never marry a younger man.
M: What if you really loved him?
A: Well, that might throw me off a little.


Love that girl :)

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I haven't seen that movie yet, maybe I need to rent it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see who she dates. She really shouldn't be bothered that he is younger, she should look at the talent and dollar signs he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really awesome. Its really fun.

    Greats from Laura from Germany

    ReplyDelete