Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween

I am to the point in my life were I only have one child who wants to dress up for Halloween. It is a sad point of life to be in for me. I love Halloween. I thought TJ would always want to dress up but he has taken the role of handing out the candy. And the last few years he has liked this role. I am grateful that this year Ashley stepped up to the plate and at the last minute put together a costume and went out with her friends for a fun night of parties and Trick or Treat. Makes me happy :)


4 comments:

  1. I love that costume! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids just grow up to fast. She looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, she should have come Trick or Treating at my house, we had only a handful of kids.

    ReplyDelete