Monday, January 19, 2009

Genealogy I Am Doing It...

I decided this year I would blog important dates and events. I feel I can cover history, journal and genealogy all in my blog.

Fifty-two years ago today, January 19th, Larry's Grandpa passed away, so this is a blog spot for him.

Francis Delbert Hancock:
Born November 13, 1877-Died January 19, 1957.



He married Nellie Pearl Manwill on January 20, 1905.
104 years ago tomorrow. I never knew this handsome couple, but I know I would like them. They are outside in the mountains. He has overalls on with a tie and she in her pressed dress. I always wonder how life was back then. It must of been good. They look happy.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that you would be doing this because yesterday Mom and I started working on Family History and I got some amazing stories from her. I can't wait to start again today. She will be on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve's sister is married to a Manwill, I wonder if there is any relation?

    ReplyDelete