Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Family Night

I decided this year that I would do a dinner and family night with everyone (anyone living in Utah or anywhere else who wants to come) on every second Sunday of the month. Today was the day and so tonight we had our first Family Night Dinner. I made some cooked carrots and I really love cooked carrots as well as everyone else, but two people. After dinner we had a family night lesson on the dedication of the Draper Temple. One of the people who did not like the cooked carrots began to design their plate with their cooked carrots. I though it was so pretty I had to take a picture. If you can guess who this person was, I will send you the left over cooked carrots. They where yummy.

12 comments:

  1. Is Nick down there? I would say Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Nick, but why did he take so many of the carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there and I think the picture looks much better than the actual thing. Lacey is really quite an artist. Thanks Sherry, It was a wonderful dinner and an inspirational evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Jen, and mom. But I didn't even get to go. And if I did, I wouldn't have done that with my carrots, I would have done a different design. Like a football or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I should tell you that Nick chose President Monson over me last night. I mean really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's got to be TJ. C'mon, I am really in the mood for some cooked carrots from Utah. I know it couldn't have been Larry; he can't have that much artistic ability!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I don't want cooked carrots-just the person who did it to bring the Hancock family and come to Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Nisa. She seems decorative and all. Tyler hates cooked carrots too. The funny thing is that his mom still makes him take a few and eat them. Come on, he's 34 years old!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was Lacey. Yup. That looks like something she would do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patrice I would send your carrots but I think Lacey threw the left overs down the sink....I sure love that girl!

    ReplyDelete